Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine Canned
Dogs going under chemotherapy have special nutritional requirements. Because their body has difficulties obtaining enough energy during this time, food needs to be high in energy and nutrients and in an appetizing form, to encourage the recovery process.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help dogs undergoing chemotherapy. Hill's Prescription Diet® n/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need
How It Helps:
- Clinically proven to help improve quality of life for dogs undergoing chemotherapy
- Meets energy demand
- Helps avoid muscle wasting
- High palatability helps acceptance by inappetant pets
- Stimulates the immune system
How It Works:
- High level of protein
- High level of fat to increase caloric density and palatability
- Low levels of carbohydrates
- High level of arginine and omega-3 fatty acids
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.