Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Canine Dry
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Advanced Fitness
- Natural vegetable fiber helps satisfy hunger between meals
- L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fiber||Natural vegetable fiber helps satisfy hunger between meals.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-Carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High quality protein helps maintain lean muscle & ideal body condition.|
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet® Puppy Small and Toy Breed