Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed Light Canine Dry
- Vitamins C+E to promote a healthy immune system
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Small & Toy Breed
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fibers||Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals|
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not Recommended For:
- Small breed puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.