Rayne Clinical Nutrition Canine Healthy Reduction MCS Dry Dog Food
Healthy Reduction-MCS™ Canine dry and wet diets are
- Higher protein levels to maintain lean body mass during weight loss,
- Reduced caloric density,
- Moderate fibre content with added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Maintains gastrointestinal health and normal stool volume,
- Provides a nutrient profile appropriate to support lean body mass in dogs that require calorie restriction for weight loss.
- Reduced caloric density allows for a more satisfying food volume and along with high palatability improves owner compliance and success during a weight loss program.
- Overweight dogs are at higher risk of osteoarthritis and weight loss can improve clinical signs.
- Supplementation with rich sources of omega 3 (EPA/DHA/DPA) provides an evidence-based method to help reduce joint inflammation in the management of dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Inclusion of prebiotics (FOS) helps maintain gastrointestinal health.
• Weight loss
• Weight maintenance, and/or transition needs after successful weight loss programs
• Inactive or sedentary lifestyle
• Risk of orthopedic disease and high physical demand activities
• Post orthopedic surgery
• Physical rehabilitation patients
• Acute and chronic pancreatitis -dependent on patient
- Turkey, dried peas, brown rice, fish meal, pea protein, turkey meal, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, sea salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), choline chloride, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodine), rosemary extract.