Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Canine Cardiac Health Dry
The heart is the most important organ in you pet's body, and factors such as age or weight may affect its function. Poor heart health can affect your dog's life style and happiness.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's heart health.
Prescription Diet® h/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Low level of sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- High level of taurine to help support cardiac muscle metabolism
- High level of L-Carnitine to support healthy heart function
- Increased B-vitamins and magnesium to help replenish nutrients lost when receiving diuretics
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.