Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Canine Small Bites Dry
Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gum line can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® t/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's dental health. In fact, t/d® Small Bites is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain, & tartar buildup in dogs weighing less than 10kg (22 lb).
How It Helps:
- Cleans the tooth surface
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- Promotes overall health
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
How It Works:
- Unique kibble shape & size
- Special fiber matrix technology
- Complete & balanced nutrition
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.