Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine Canned
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® z/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
How It Works:
- Highly hydrolyzed protein
- Single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Clinically proven antioxidants
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.