Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites Canine Dry
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Advanced Fitness
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fibers||Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High quality protein helps maintain lean muscle & ideal body condition|
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to:Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites, or Science Diet® Puppy Small and Toy Breed