Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed (Small Paws) Canine Dry
- Vitamins C+E enhance immunity to support long life expectancy
- Enriched with Omega-6 fatty acids to improve skin and coat in 30 days*
- Calcium and high-quality proteins support bone and muscle strength
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
|How It Works
|Healthy immune system
|Clinically proven antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E to promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.
|Healthy skin and shiny coat
|Omega 6 fatty acids
|Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days* guaranteed.
|Bone and muscle strength
|Calcium and high-quality proteins support bone and muscle strength in smaller dogs.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age).
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.