Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine OM Overweight Management Metabolic Response + Joint Mobility Dry Dog Food
Description & Overview
- Help your overweight dog drop those extra pounds while offering him nutrition for joint health with Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Metabolic Response Plus Joint Mobility dog kibble.
- This weight management dry dog food contains an innovative nutritional blend that includes a high level of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids to offer your dog joint health support and glucosamine for cartilage health.
- Each serving of this Purina Pro Plan weight management dog food features high protein to promote the loss of body fat while helping maintain lean muscle mass.
- This formula also includes antioxidant vitamins A and E to support a healthy immune system.
- The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Start your dog on Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Metabolic Response Plus Joint Mobility dog kibble and help them reach their ideal body weight.
Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Concentrate, Poultry By-Product Meal, Soybean Germ Meal, Fish Meal, Pea Protein, Corn Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Sodium Caseinate, Dried Egg Product, Gelatin, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite. A264124
Crude Protein (Min) 44.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 9.0%, Moisture (Max) 13.0%, Vitamin A (Min) 8,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (Max) 450 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.85%, Total Glucosamine* (Min) 1000 ppm, Total Isoflavones* (Min) 850 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight loss or maintenance. With your veterinarian’s approval, offer increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food.
Calorie Content (calculated)(ME): 3200 kcal/kg, 282 kcal/cup