Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary SO Aging 7 + (24 x 165gm cans)
Urinary SO Aging7+URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- Contribute to effective struvite stone dissolution & specifically formulated for up to 80% ofurinary stones.
- Contribute to effective struvite stone dissolution & specifically formulated for up to 80% of urinary stones.
- Support vitality and cognition in dogs with an exclusive blend of nutrients & antioxidants.
- Formulated to help support kidney health.Support vitality and cognition in dogs with an exclusive blend of nutrients & antioxidants.
- Formulated to help support kidney health.
- Complete and balanced food for adult dogs
- Water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken liver, pork by-products, chicken by-products, pork liver, corn flour, powdered cellulose, pork plasma, potassium chloride, lecithin, fish oil, carrageenan, carob bean gum, calcium sulfate, tomato pomace, natural flavors,taurine, guar gum, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, citric acid, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], L-tryptophan, sodium bisulfate, sodium carbonate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide,sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, carotene.
- Crude Protein (min.) 7.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 4.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.6%, Moisture (max.) 80.0%. CALORIE CONTENTThis diet contains 951 kcal ME/kg; 157 kcal ME/can on anas fed basis (calculated).AAFCO STATEMENTROYAL CANIN®Canine URINARY SO AGING 7+ loaf in sauceis formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Feed ROYAL CANIN®Canine URINARY SO AGING 7+ loaf in sauce only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.