Royal Canin Veterinary Diet FELINE Multifuntion Urinary SO + Calm Canned Cat Food-Thin Slices in Gravy
Feline MCRC Urinary + Calm has been specially formulated to assist in the management of lower urinary tract disease, stress and anxiety in the feline patient.
• Idiopathic cystitis
• Struvite dissolution
• Struvite and calcium oxalate prevention
• Calcium phosphate (brushite) prevention
• Cats in stressful situations or undergoing behavioural therapy for anxiety
• Stress related digestive, skin and urinary disorders
- Appropriate for pure struvite stone dissolution.
- Relative supersaturation (RSS).
- Reduces the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate crystal and stone formation.
- Produces a dilute urine.
- Helps prevent urinary crystal and stone formation.
- Supplemental omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) reduces inflammation.
- Formulated with milk protein hydrolyzate and supplemental tryptophan and nicotinamide which creates a calming effect.
- Patented skin barrier blend (B-vitamins and an amino acid)reduces water loss and strengthens the barrier effect of the skin.
- Optimal blend of prebiotics, fermentable and non-fermentable fibres optimizes stool quality.
- Water sufficient for processing,pork by-products,chicken liver,pork liver,chicken by-products,salmon, corn flour, chicken, powdered cellulose, modified corn starch, wheat gluten, pork plasma, calcium sulfate, fish oil, natural flavours, sodium bisulfate, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, carob bean gum, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate(source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], dried hydrolyzed casein,L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), cysteine, glycine, trace minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite].