Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Feline Satiety + Hydrolyzed Protein
Feline Multifunction SATIETY + HYDROLYZED PROTEIN dry is a highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced adult cat food formulated to meet multiple nutritional needs, in a single precise blend.
- -Provides safe weight loss and helps avoid weight regain. 97% of cats lost weight in 3 months using this nutritional approach.
- -Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
- -Unique blend of high water binding capacity fibres, including psyllium.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, brewers rice, powdered cellulose, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried chicory root, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, fish oil, calcium carbonate, sodium pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, choline chloride, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid], DL-methionine, salt, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- This diet contains 2991 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 221 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).